Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Collect requirements and develop PMO tools/templates and associated work instruction with the objective of improving the efficiency of program and project execution for all users by harmonizing and standardizing tools & templates
Summary of Duties:
* Develop Cabin PMO tools and templates that can be deployed across the Cabin Divisions
* Support/Assist the division conduct tollgates by facilitating the tollgate preparation process
* Support the collection and reporting of PROMPT metrics
* Support the collection and reporting of Cabin Risks & Opportunities, & Key Performance Indicators
* Support the collection and sharing of Cabin program lessons learned & establishing a lessons learned Cabin site
* Requires little to no experience in discipline
* Conducts routine tasks as directed
* Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
Education: Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in computer science, information technology or engineering.
Experience: No experience required.
* Advanced Microsoft excel knowledge
* Visual basic knowledge
* Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
* Effective oral and written communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
* Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
* Microsoft Project
Description: Intern position
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
If you are applying for a job in the United States and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
ID: DOTH - 16309
About Zodiac Aerospace
Zodiac Aerospace designs, develops, manufactures, and markets aerospace equipment and systems.