Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer to provide design, implementation and engineering test support for a mobility testing facility supporting a Federal customer. This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services which are available commercially.
In addition, pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI POLYGRAPH Clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or like field,
* 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
* Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
* Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
* Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired.
* The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Master's Degree
* Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
* Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
* Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
* Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core, provisioning, billing, and OSS desired. Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
* Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1929804 Date posted 06/10/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.