IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:
Network Design Analyst
TreeHouse Foods operates a global supply chain that produces, distributes and sells products across a complex network of company owned facilities, third party logistics partners, co-packers, co-manufacturers and suppliers to support $6.3B in revenue. The TreeHouse Supply Chain Network operates over 40 manufacturing facilities and 100 distribution locations across the United States, Canada and Italy. Those manufacturing facilities go on to service more than 900 customers in North America, including over 50 of the 75 largest non-convenience food retailers.
The Supply Chain Network Analyst will play a key supporting role in achieving the capability and effectiveness of the total TreeHouse supply chain to meet the organization's growth and productivity targets. Successful execution of the "network of the future" will allow TreeHouse to "be the supply chain our customers can't and won't live without."
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to TreeHouse Foods' enterprise strategy by delivering shareholder value through commercial and operational excellence.
* Build network models that leverage the TreeHouse suite of BI tools to identify supply chain network opportunities that reduce costs, improve customer service and support overall supply chain performance
* Support the development of supply chain analytics capabilities that drive intelligence for Network Design
* Rationalize TreeHouse network data and synthesize that data to be used to design the future TreeHouse Supply Chain Network
Skills, Experience and Education:
* 3+ years of Logistics Data Analytics experience, with hands on experience in developing and deploying performance reporting and management tools to achieve operational excellence within the warehousing function
* Skilled data extract ability in various database platform, such as MS ACCESS, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
* Skilled knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, MS Power BI, etc.
* Familiarity with enterprise system/functional modules, such as SAP HANA/BW, SAP Planning (APO), JDA/i2, TMS, WMS, etc.
* Ability to learn new skills and analytical tools quickly
* Interpersonal skills to work within a fast-paced team environment
* Technical background with strong analytical and financial skills
* Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
* Organizational and time management skills
* Good communication, both verbal and written
* Proficiency in Windows PC environment; experience with Supply Chain Modeling Systems a plus
Bachelor's Degree Required
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type):
* 3 years of experience in logistics data analytics
Ability to travel (approximately 30% to 50%)
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About Treehouse Foods
TreeHouse Foods is a consumer packaged food and beverage manufacturer.