IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:
Senior Network Design Analyst
TreeHouse Foods operates a global supply chain that produces, distributes and sells products across a complex network of company owned facilities, third party logistics partners, co-packers, co-manufacturers and suppliers to support $6.3B in revenue. The TreeHouse Supply Chain Network operates over 40 manufacturing facilities and 100 distribution locations across the United States, Canada and Italy. Those manufacturing facilities go on to service more than 900 customers in North America, including over 50 of the 75 largest non-convenience food retailers.
The Supply Chain Sr Network Design Analyst will play an execution role in achieving the capability and effectiveness of the total TreeHouse supply chain to meet the organization's growth and productivity targets. Success will require working with Division Leadership, General Managers, and Sales to establish and meet customer objectives, while creating value for all parties. Successful execution of the "network of the future" will allow TreeHouse to "be the supply chain our customers can't and won't live without."
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to TreeHouse Foods' enterprise strategy by delivering shareholder value through commercial and operational excellence.
* Design supply chain analytics capabilities that drive intelligence for Network Design
* Rationalize network data into designs for the future TreeHouse Supply Chain Network
* Serve as TreeHouse subject matter expert for market-leading BI tools and further identify supply chain network opportunities that reduce costs, improve customer service and enhance overall supply chain performance
* Facilitate the internal process to periodically review operational and financial KPI's associated with network data
* Coordinate data reconciliation activities with TreeHouse, supply chain finance and divisional/functional leads to ensure business alignment
Skills, Experience and Education:
* 5+ years of experience in Logistics Data Analytics and 3 years as a Warehouse Design professional, with hands-on experience developing and deploying performance reporting and management tools to achieve operational excellence within a warehousing function
* Familiarity in all data and physical aspects of the warehouse business, Planning and Scheduling, Pick-Pack-Ship, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and OEE
* Experience working with complex SKU structure and multi-plant environment preferred
* Highly skilled data extract ability in various database platform, such as MS ACCESS, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
* Highly skilled knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, MS Power BI, etc.
* Good understanding of enterprise system/functional modules, such as SAP HANA/BW, SAP Planning (APO), JDA/i2, TMS, WMS, etc.
* Ability to learn new skills and analytical tools quickly
* Interpersonal skills to work within a fast-paced team environment
* Technical background with strong analytical and financial skills
* Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
* Organizational and time management skills
* Good communication, both verbal and written
* Good presentation skills
* Ability to craft clear and convincing presentation materials
* Microsoft PowerPoint capabilities
* Ability to develop data-based storylines and business cases
* Proficient in Windows PC environment; experience with Supply Chain Modeling Systems a plus
Bachelor's Degree Required - MBA preferred
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type):
* 5 plus years of experience in supply chain, logistics, and operations
* 3 years of experience in CPG
* Experience in the analysis of strategic supply chain options
Ability to travel (approximately 30% to 50%)
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
About Treehouse Foods
TreeHouse Foods is a consumer packaged food and beverage manufacturer.