Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the ManTech Mission Solutions and Services Group and become an integral member of a diverse Cyber Range Services team. For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex national security problems. We are comprised of approximately 8,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base expands and diversifies, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
* The ideal candidate will become part of a team of network architects that support the DoD Cyber Security Range (CSR) and the Marine Corps Cyber Range (MCCR). Duties will include:
* Maintain current network architectures, configurations, and documentations (artifacts)
* Developing and designing next generation architectures for CSR operations
* Act a lead project engineer in developing new capabilities and service catalog items
* Work with CSR Infrastructure team to implement the following: configuration changes, deploy new capabilities and technologies to enhance the CSR
* Work with the DevOps team to deploy new capabilities and support automation and orchestration (A&O) initiatives
* Work with the A&A team to accredit new capabilities
* Work with the Events Engineering team to build out specialized networks to support training and exercises as required to support mission needs
* The candidate will work in a dynamic network environment and must be able to lead task organized teams to accomplish tasks.
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing & Switching
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Routing & Switching, Voice & Security
* CCIE Written - Routing and Switching
* CompTia Security+ (DoD 8570 Level II IAT Compliant)
* Routers: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
* Switches: Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
* Security Products: Palo Alto, Imperva, Cisco ASA, Juniper SSG, FortiNet FortiGate , McAfee NGFW, PFsense, Security Onion, KG-175 TACLANE, Kiv-7
* Virtualization: VMware ESXi & KVM Hypervisors
* Storage technologies
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.