Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
* The Task Manager - Cyber Threat Analysis Program serves as the contractor's task manager overseeing personnel and activities supporting the Cyber Threat Analysis Program.
* Interfaces and coordinates with Government leads with key focus on effective, efficient, and compliant contractor support.
* Executes proper staffing, providing appropriate, qualified, and sufficient contractor resources to meet specified requirements. Establishes work duties and schedules, and addresses work discrepancies.
* Supervises and communicates program policies, purposes, and goals to subordinates. Formulates and enforces work standards.
* Performs quality control; ensures contractor performance meets established performance standards.
* Monitors, tracks, and reports on the status of contractor activities.
* Identifies, promotes, and implements process improvements.
* Contributes security expertise in working groups. Leads and supervises lower-level analysts.
* Recommends improvements to increase operational efficiency.
Liaises and coordinates with operational managers and other entities within the Department and with outside agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.