Zix is a dynamic, growing technology company. We provide the gold standard in protecting business communications, serving over 80,000 customers. Key to our growth strategy is continuing to build high velocity sales and marketing and a highly efficient processing organization. Our NetSuite system is vital to that effort.
We are currently looking for a NetSuite Administrator to join our Business Systems Team here at Zix! This role will be responsible for the daily administration for the NetSuite system activities including configuration and system enhancements. This position will collaborate with the other member of the NetSuite Team and will work closely with our Salesforce and Finance Teams to provide support, automation and enhancements to our ever growing workforce that has doubled in size this year alone.
This is an in-office position located at our corporate office in Dallas, Texas. Telecommuting is not available for this position.
What you will be doing:
* Maintain and administer our NetSuite system ensuring its security and effectiveness.
* Ensure system integrity with proper use of sandboxes environments, production data backups and testing for all system and data changes.
* Communicate effectively with business users, project consultants and NetSuite Support.
* Maximize the value of interfaces with NetSuite including Salesforce, Avalara, Celigo and other Zix Business Systems.
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users.
* Create and modify saved searches, reports, dashboards and KPI's, as required.
* Customize roles for new users and ensure proper system access.
* Design, estimate, implement, and maintain enhancements to NetSuite for various business needs.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
* Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and system effectiveness.
What we are looking for:
* Three years' direct experience with NetSuite and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Effective time management and organizational skills for managing priorities and meeting target dates.
* Strong problem solving skills, using analysis, tools and resources to solve problems as quickly as possible.
* Advanced Revenue Management experience (highly desirable).
* In-depth knowledge of SuiteBuilder (creating custom forms, lists, fields and roles).
* Hands-on experience with SuiteAnalytics (creating dashboards, saved searches reports including SQL).
* Working knowledge of SuiteScript/web services, CSV imports, and scheduling scripts.
* Strong project management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Dependable, proactive and sense of urgency.
* Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Pass a background security check.
* Experience with the following systems a real plus: Celigo, Concur or Strongpoint.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S. in Accounting, Business Admin. or Computer Science preferred) and 3 years of direct NetSuite Admin experience.
About Zix Corporation
Zix Corporation provides the only email encryption services designed with your most important relationships in mind.