Caci International Inc
Req #: 218004
Location: Florham Park, NJ US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Job Description: Do you have a passion for innovation? So do we! At CACI our people are our greatest asset - we make sure your voice is heard and give you the resources to invent solutions to some of the most difficult challenges facing our customers. Our entrepreneurial environment fosters your best ideas and allows you to build your career to fit your creativity. Sound interesting? We're always looking for the best and brightest to join our ranks and share the fun.
CACI is seeking a Data Visualization Engineer, under minimal direction, design, develop and analyze complicated and difficult software programs for computer based systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Transform high level user and customer requirements for system functionality into streamlined, architected graphical user interfaces that are tailored to the specific end user's operational needs
* Develop dynamic, vibrant user interfaces to foster smooth operation and user insights.
* Combine data visualization and data science expertise to form powerful user interface solutions
* Design and implement custom messaging protocols using appropriate communication tools and libraries
* Interface with existing third party software and hardware components and systems such as geospatial mapping and visualization tools and packages
* Optimize solutions based on performance, power and unique mission constraints
* Write user manuals and test documentation supporting hands-on field-testing of systems
* Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* A minimum of 4 years of related experience
* Experience with configuration and development management tools such as SVN, Bugzilla, JIRA, and Confluence.
* Databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MSSQL.
* Development and test installation packages such as InstallShield and NSIS.
* Additional languages such as C/C++, Python and associated development frameworks are highly desirable.
* Experience with automated GUI test tools is highly desirable.
* Ability to balance requirements and objectives from multiple disparate user bases
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain Secret clearance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience
Master's degree preferred
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc