Caci International Inc
Document Management Technician
Req #: 222229
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
Works onsite with the client to maintain electronic and hard copy files, including scanning or copying documents and updating databases to track document status and location, retrieving documents/files as requested, and refiling documents/files.
Works with the government's financial management system, UFMS, as well as other tracking databases and spreadsheets, to enter data, generate reports, and QC data. Prepares reports and performs other tasks in support of contracts and invoice processing, including routing documents for review and gathering data in response to data calls. Other duties may include creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other databases; proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files; retrieving and blowing back documents from microfilm and digital image media; tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents; filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress; and performing quality control on own work and the work of peers in all of these areas. Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document collection related activities, including document screening, and labeling of files to be scanned. Performs simple database searches.
Required qualifications: Ability to perform detailed work consistently, accurately, and under pressure extremely important. Must be able to read and follow instructions. Must be able to understand task, task objectives, and the context of the task in the litigation support effort as a whole. Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective). Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills. Must be knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, database, spreadsheet, imaging, and telecommunications systems. Undergraduate degree preferred. Litigation support experience valued.
* A DOJ MBI is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* A professional, can-do attitude is important, as well as timely and accurate work.
* Experience with UFMS (DOJ's Unified Financial Management System) is strongly desired.
* Good organizational skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, preferably with advanced functions of Excel.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc