Req #: 221185
Location: Stafford, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
We are seeking an Application Data Administrator to support a Marine Corps Oracle R12 based ERP that provides near real-time visibility of retail supply, wholesale supply, equipment maintenance, and repair transactions.
What You'll Get to Do:
* The desired candidate will perform as a Systems Administrator by supporting deployment and operations of various applications in production and other environments and responsible for creating and enhancing internal OS and application deployment tools and processes.
* The candidate will develop and manage processes for automated build and deployment, to include developing and managing configuration tools.
* The candidate will utilize system resource monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas and coordinate with the development teams to make sure the deployment process and best practices are implemented.
* The candidate will coordinate with the development teams to ensure production requirements are taken into account early in the development lifecycle and will develop utility scripts to ease deployment processes.
More About the Role:
* (SA) event and performance monitoring for application, Web tier, OS and below, servers, hardware, third-party software, storage, network appliances, Riverbed components, f5 load balancer, and administrative user maintenance used within the Production system.
* Manage the production hardware warranties, resolve SRs, and perform system backups.
* Perform necessary server maintenance, research hardware, operating system issues, and apply patches and updates to Exadata, Oracle Virtual Machine, Oracle Virtual Server, Infiniband, Network Switches, Management Switches, Management Server, and Virtual Machines.
* Support IAVA management to ensure the system remains compliant to IA/Cybersecurity certification requirements.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret clearance or higher.
* BA/BS and 7+ years of related experience.
* Experience with Linux (RHEL), Windows.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* Experience in implementing infrastructure as code.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.