FMS Acquisition Analyst
Req #: 222234
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Consulting
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI has an opening for an Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Acquisition Analyst at our Washington, DC location. Candidate will provide acquisition support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) Foreign Military Sales Program Office (IWS 4.0) by performing programmatic functions
What You'll Get to Do:
* Provide FMS acquisition subject matter expertise, specializing in pre-LOR requirements definition and P&A development.
* Forecasts FMS program workload and human capital demands based on future requirements analysis of new business.
* Works with the Department of Defense, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), field activities, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements.
* Assists in planning, preparing for, and supporting international engagements. These engagements will serve to clarify requirements for Purchaser's receiving systems for the first time.
* Plans complex acquisition management strategies for defense articles and services being delivered to a foreign Purchaser for the first time.
* Contributes subject matter expertise involving the potential sale of U.S. Navy programs and equipment to foreign Allies.
* Supports and adheres to Navy and national disclosure policy for the export of U.S. articles and services to foreign Allies, as outlined within the U.S. Arms Export Control Act
* Coordinates CACI contract deliverables to include but not limited to, monthly reports, Milestone Reviews, Quarterly Program Reviews, and training events
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Experience working in or with other external DoD organizations including NIPO, DSCA, OSD, MDA, and Navy Field activities.
* Experience providing acquisition support to US Navy combat and weapons systems programs.
* Must have a current DoD Secret security clearance.
* DoD acquisition or Security Cooperation program support experience preferred.
* Direct experience with NAVAIR or NAVSEA acquisition processes preferred.
* An active secret security clearance
* Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 2-4 years of related experience.
* Knowledge of Security Cooperation and Security Assistance programs as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM)
* Knowledge of FMS tools and processes
* Advanced attention to detail
* An active secret security clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated knowledge of USN Foreign Military Sales program.ms
* Knowledge of PEO IWS systems eligible for FMS .
* Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.