SharePoint/SQL Server Administrator
Req #: 223153
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: None
CACI is seeking a SharePoint Administrator. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get To Do:
* Support, configure, and develop the SharePoint environments
* Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search, content hub, user profile and excel services.
* Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections.
* Manage SharePoint end user accounts, permissions and access rights in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy and security.
* Ability to maintain and manage SharePoint Search Administration
* Support end users with all SharePoint related issues.
* Develop training materials and provide training to users with varying levels of skills.
* Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
* Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverable, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, and customers.
* Test recommended, emerging SharePoint and application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
* Assist with efficient implementation of new software products, tools or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
* Assist with software improvements and upgrades.
* Comfortable making Group Policy and Registry changes/implementations and other related security changes as needed.
* Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SharePoint framework, sites, and information.
* Enhance SharePoint functionality and/or performance as necessary.
* Generate website statistics and reports as needed, using custom or packaged tools.
* Develop and maintain user and technical manuals and guidelines.
* Work with desktop support staff on deployment of necessary end user software.
* Reviews internal critical security vulnerability reports for action.
* Monitors and completes requests and incident resolution via SharePoint Help Desk ticketing system.
* Perform Daily, Weekly and Monthly administrative task to keep SharePoint healthy
* Other duties as assigned.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree with preferred study in information technology, computer science, business or equivalent experience and certifications.
* Microsoft Certified System Engineer REQUIRED 5+ years of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (or newer) administration or design experience.
* 10+ years total IT experience required.
* 5+ years of Microsoft SQL administration experience.
* 5+ years of Microsoft Active Directory administration experience
* Extensive knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.
* The ability to work independently and with teams.
* Ability to work within an Active Directory Cross Domain Environment
* A customer oriented attitude and desire to help others succeed. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
* Personal and professional integrity which communicates a sense of mission, leadership, and ability to self-start. Committed to providing quality customer service.
* A demonstrated positive and proactive approach in identifying problems, creating innovative solutions and managing projects.
* Proven thorough ability to develop strategy as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present to all levels of IT, internal staff and management.
* Ability to create best practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, whitepapers, and other standard business communications.
* Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
* Experience with SharePoint 2013 fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages.
* Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell. Experience using SharePoint Designer and deploying solutions.
* Understanding of lnfoPath forms development and deployment.
* Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL 2014 or newer database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience in training and/or teaching software applications is a plus. Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must. The ability to work in a fast-paced regulated environment is desired.
* Experience with SharePoint farm migrations preferred.
* Ability to be able to run and/or write or modify PowerShell scripts is desired
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.