Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are looking for a senior developer to join the team. Your responsibilities include
* Design and implement new features
* Assist other technical employees (QA, Documentation and Marketing)
* Provide technical assistance to customers online
* Software development experience is preferred
* Strong problem solving skills
* Expertise in front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script. Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, Ionic or similar products is a bonus
* Self motivated and great interests in user interface and experience work
* Framework design and development with good understanding of the impacts and attention to details
* Team player, adapt well to changing work requirements
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.