Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
We are looking for engineers to innovate our growing Digital Advertising & Marketing Platform offering. Candidate must be able to thrive in a small focused team with high energy to innovate creative solutions and solve complex real world problems. Our Digital Advertising & Marketing Platform offering is changing the Automotive landscape through our broad set of highly specialized and targeted consumer offerings.
This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers. You will have the ability to work on cutting edge technologies within a variety of tech stacks. You will be doing continuous deliveries and will see your work come to life very quickly! The teams are self-driven and which allows them to determine their own destiny. (Yes, you will actually have the ability to chart how you want to solve the problems!).
The Machine Learning Engineer will analyze various data sets, transform data, and implement algorithms using toolkits (Gluon/MXNET, TensorFlow) and Python to create machine learning models that help solve various problems in online advertising such as real time bid optimization. Models will typically be used for very fast real-time inferences in a large-scale production environment. Application areas include:
* Develop predictive model of RTB exchange market bid prices
* Develop predictive model of user behavior (likelihood to click or perform other downstream actions)
* Develop classification models of user behavior based on website activity to create/enhance buying stage classifications
* Design and implement new predictive machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
* Engineer machine intelligence systems and infrastructure for real-world production use at scale.
* Improve the accuracy, runtime, scalability and reliability of machine intelligence systems.
* Drive architecture of platform and application capabilities embedding machine intelligence.
* Build and enhance data pipelines and data warehouses for machine intelligence.
* Strong communication skills.
* Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complicated problems.
* Strong interest and understanding of the foundational concepts of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
* 10+ years of software development experience.
* Fluency in Python or similar scripting languages.
* Experience with big data sets.
* Strong mathematical background.
* Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results.
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About CDK Global
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and other industries.