The Boston Beer Company
We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring for our next Leadership Development Program Leader in Boston, MA.
The Leadership Development Program Leader is responsible for building, executing and sustaining programs that reinforce our leadership norms, educating emerging, new and growing leaders and building targeted programs to address gaps. An integral part of the Organizational Development and Employee Lifecycle team, the Leadership Development Program Leader simultaneously maintains what's driving impact, spearheads new programs based on evolving business needs, and tirelessly seeks to continuously improve in service to developing best-in-class leaders in the industry.
What You'll Do:
* Drives continuous improvement of leadership competencies, ensuring understanding, adoption, and integration across all departments and all aspects of the talent lifecycle.
* Partners with senior leadership, employees and HR partners to identify opportunities to improve leadership and management effectiveness.
* Drives the creation, delivery and continuous improvement of programs for Emerging Leaders, New Managers, and Growing Leaders, including
* Collaborates with directors, managers, and staff to facilitate adoption of new programs.
* Incorporates collaboration & inclusion in everything.
* Acts as a change agent. Provides consultation to influence and enhance the abilities of others to effect change.
* Serves as key member of Organizational Development and Employee Lifecycle team, providing guidance and input on leadership selection, supervisor / front-line leader coaching, and high-potential programs
* Special projects as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or other related area
* Experience in business, management, budgeting and analysis
* Skilled at getting the best out of people and projects utilizing a cross-functional team approach to improvement.
* 3 years of progressive experience in creating and executing company-wide leadership programs in a dynamic environment
* A passion for researching and creating leadership programs to support business needs.
* A collaborative and flexible style, with a passion for change and continuous improvement.
* Executive presence that instills confidence and drives execution.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including a highly responsive customer-centered disposition and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* PHR/SPHR is a plus
* Master's Degree preferred
Our people are our most important "ingredient." We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there's the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran's Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
About The Boston Beer Company
The Boston Beer Company is a craft brewer producing and selling alcohol beverages.