ADP's Innovation Lab, Studio55, is hiring a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer needed for the functional and automation testing of a large Agile development project. Does this sound like you?
You will help test our Tax Engine experience. As a Lead QA Engineer, you will specialize in product testing in JCL, Selenium, Postman, UFT, java and similar technologies.
As a member of a Scrum/Agile team the Lead QA Engineer will be responsible for, but not limited to, developing test cases, automated test scripts, reviewing user stories performing system integration and user acceptance testing and documenting deficiencies. The ideal candidate will work closely with Development, Product and Program Management, to develop, maintain, and execute test scripts and test strategies, accounting for extensive system and integration testing, resulting in no critical production issues. The successful candidate will have ongoing responsibility and accountability for the quality of both primary product/feature areas as well as the overall quality of a release. This candidate must possess strong deductive reasoning, extreme attention to detail, persistence, patience, creativity and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Reviews User Stories to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness or to mitigate risks.
* Participates in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Collaborates on epic and story breakdowns, task definition and estimation.
* Creates and maintains comprehensive test plans to capture test strategy, approach, test cases and test scripts and mapping to User Story requirements.
* Provide improvement recommendations on system or application performance.
* Ensure that technical documentation and applications are in agreement.
* Communicate with technical and business teams on testing progress.
* Works closely with other QA Engineers and Developers to complete manual and automated tests (e.g. functional, usability, regression, integration, end-to-end, performance) and identify, communicate, and document discrepancies encountered during the testing process in detail in Rally/ALM.
* Designs, monitors, and analyzes quality assurance metrics such as defect, defect counts, test results, and test status.
* Monitors and tracks resolution of defects, coordinating with the product development team to prevent, report, and resolve.
* Communicates test status to Management to promote effective critical path decisions for the release.
* Works with the product development teams to drive improvements in code quality via manual and automated testing.
* As a member of a Scrum team participate in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, product demos and sprint retrospective meetings.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* 9+ years of experience in software quality assurance manual and automation testing.
* 9+ years of experience with MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL, COBOL, DB2, SQL, Changeman, INSYNC, SPUFI, QMF, TOAD for DB2, CLIST, Rexx, VIASOFT, other Mainframe utilities.
* 5+ years' experience with test automation tools such as Selenium/UFT (clear understanding of server and grid model).
* 5+ years of experience testing web services, web applications, front end, back end (database), Linux/Unix job execution, Selenium, SOAP, Jenkins/Intellij, Rally, Java, AngularJS, Ant, Maven, JSON, Oracle.
* Experience with Payroll and Tax, XML, Electronic Filing, ACH/Wire/IAT transactions a plus
* Must be available to work in a 24x7 on-call environment
* 5+ years' experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP) environment.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* Any of the following certifications a plus: CSTE, CSQA, ITIL, QAI, ASQ, IIST, ISEB, ISTQB, CSM.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.