Automatic Data Processing
Things You'll Do
* As a DevOps Engineer you will participate with Development groups in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) including assisting in design, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
* Collaborate with various teams to do performance analysis, tuning and right structural modification/design.
Experience You Need
* Experience with Python, Ruby and Shell Scripting
* Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Github
* Some experience Jenkins (nice to have)
* Some AWS experience (nice to have)
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
About Automatic Data Processing
Automatic Data Processing provides business process outsourcing services worldwide.