One Network Enterprises
Junior Java Developer
The Junior Java Developer will be a member of the development team for One Network's Consumer Product Goods Solution product suite. The CPG solution includes several business applications like replenishment, inventory planning, order management built on a Supply Chain Platform. This individual will share responsibilities with the team for enhancing and maintaining the CPG applications.
* Analyzing technical requirements.
* Producing design documents and participating in design reviews.
* Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts.
* Participating in code reviews.
* Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots.
* BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain.
Experience and Skills:
* 1 to 3 years of experience in writing software.
* Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
* Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
* Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language.
* Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML.
* Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
* Functional knowledge of supply chains, replenishment, order management, etc. is a plus.
About One Network Enterprises
One Network Enterprises is a provider of an intelligent business platform for autonomous supply chain management.