One Network Enterprises
Software Developer (Job Code: SD/AK), full-time
* One Network's SDK for enterprise applications and custom Chat/Notification plugins for One Network provided SaaS Systems.
* Work with UI technologies.
* Implement J2EE concepts (RESTful Web services and MVC pattern) using ONE Platform SDK. Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle SQL Developer.
* Debug JIRA issues, update and manage requirement documents using SVN version control tool.
* Work with integration frameworks including EDI, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
* Merge code between different branches and manage revisions using Perforce(P4V).
* Participate in client meetings, design sessions, deployments, production support activities and on-call activities.
* Master degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.
Experience and Skills:
* Two years development experience to include Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SVN, Eclipse, and PL/SQL.
About One Network Enterprises
One Network Enterprises develops a multi-party cloud platform that provides supply chain solutions for organizations worldwide.