One Network Enterprises
Production Support Developer
Develop, maintain and support internet based enterprise level supply chain applications.
* Develop code, scripts, extracts and other artifacts required to solve complex technical issues.
* Contribute to design documents and participate in design reviews.
* Work either independently or with a group of highly skilled, high intellect support engineers to resolve customer and product issues.
* Work entails 70% development and 30% maintenance.
* Communicate with Network Operations to identify and solve software issues.
* Communicate current status of issues to the manager as necessary, based on severity and impact of the issue on the business.
* Interact with client services, professional services and other groups for troubleshooting efforts.
* Be proactive and inquisitive with a clear focus on problem solving.
* Must have flexibility with work hours and be able to provide on-demand support as required.
* Will be on rotational Call 24X7.
* Document findings, including new defects in products and work with the Production Support team to create knowledge base articles.
Required Software Qualifications:
* Operating System : Windows, Linux.
* Language: Java.
* J2EE technologies: JDK1.4, J2EE, Servlets2.3, JSP1.2, EJB2.0, AJAX.
* Java EE Servers : JBoss.
* Framework : Struts.
* Middle Tier : EJB, Webservices.
* Internet technologies: Style sheets, XML, SAX & DOM API's.
* Tools: Jprofiler, LoadRunner.
* Misc : SQL Skills, Shell Scripting, PL SQL.
* BS Degree in Engineering.
* MS Degree a plus.
Experience and Skills:
* 5 years experience supporting high performance, highly scalable OLTP systems.
* 3+ years experience in working with Supply Chain Management applications a plus.
* Must have strong Programming skills.
* Must have strong written and verbal skills.
* Must be able to communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills when working with non-technical individuals, including customers.
* Good working knowledge of Java, SQL, relational databases, scripting languages.
About One Network Enterprises
One Network Enterprises is a provider of an intelligent business platform for autonomous supply chain management.