A career in our Oracle Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit. Our clients often make large investments in effective enterprise resource planning systems, but they can still lack the efficiency, automation and decision that they were expecting. As a part of our team, you'll focus on helping our clients develop solutions that targets their business issues to get the most value out of their Oracle investment.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Mathematical Statistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year(s) of Oracle controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
Demonstrates some basic knowledge of and/or success in roles participating in the design, implementation, and/or assessment of controls related to multiple versions of the Oracle product suite - PeopleSoft, JDE, core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products, emphasizing the following areas for a global network of professional services firms:
* Understanding SDLC projects for the Oracle environment, emphasizing the planning and execution of projects that include product implementations, security and control configurations and solutions, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security especially with facilitating core Oracle and Oracle GRC modules, other GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products; and,
* Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships.
Prior success in roles managing configurations and implementations within Oracle GRC environments in a professional services firm or large enterprise as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist is preferred.
Demonstrates some proven abilities and success with performing on large engagements that involve interacting with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to Oracle product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas:
* Understanding clients' business, industry and/or technologies through developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business, as well as leveraging project management skills in relation to Oracle projects including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
* Developing thought leadership and sharing lead practices on Oracle risk, controls, and Oracle GRC configuration;
* Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the Oracle GRC modules;
* Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in Oracle-related and Oracle GRC-related implementations;
* Adapting work programs and practice aids, as well as performing assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization; and,
* Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.