A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Simply put, as a part of our User Interface Design team, you'll create interactive interfaces that enhance user experiences. You'll help with the design, creation, prototyping and building out of analytical interfaces for mobile, web, and desktop applications based on PwC's business needs.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates a thorough ability and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform, including integrations with third-party systems and applications;
* Working with non-technical business stakeholders to advise on solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and related technologies; and,
* Working on Agile software development teams.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of and/or proven record of success in industry, Firm IT services and in the field of information technology, including the business functions and architecture deployed globally including but not limited to, the following areas:
* MySQL and other database technologies;
* Multitenancy infrastructures and architectures;
* Cloud computing;
* Platform as a service; and,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
About PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
PricewaterhouseCoopers offers auditing, accounting, and assurance services.