A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC's system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you'll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
The Platform Infrastructure Operations Team is responsible for serving as strategic business partners across IT and other functional units as well as the lines of service. The primary focus of this team is to identify trends in performance of qualitative and quantitative data related to IT Operations and propose innovative solutions/services to IT leadership and business stakeholders.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT archictecture and engineering designs and domains.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Working in Product Lifecycle, monitor product performance, influence vendor product roadmaps on behest of PwC needs;
* Establishing vendor technical escalations and ongoing operational relationship management and publish and maintain technical industry leading practice documentation;
* Participating in internal and external audits;
* Managing platforms to adhere to solutions architecture standards, define infrastructure requirements and delivery support to provide guidance to project teams including setup, configuration, maintenance, testing new releases;
* Managing capacity plan and business continuity processes;
* Collaborating with global teams to combine management and oversight of all local instances under single platform management team;
* Onboarding products and providing product knowledge support to including product documentation analytics & reporting;
* Understanding version support enherance and roadmap planning;
* Interacting with, and providing product education to various support teams (L1-L4 support);
* Managing license to include allocating licenses, tracking, provisioning for invoices and maintaining usage reports;
* Supporting end-user for help desk to resolve issues and global support for technical installation packages and coordination of technical activities;
* Designing and architecture of ABBYY applications to translate requirements into architecture needs including multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue etc);
* Understanding relational and document database knowledge and microservice architecture with distributed processing patterns;
* Working independently to evaluate and support strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
* Collaborating across territories, functions and disciplines to influence sphere of technology in use of innovation and incorporate into architectural design including participate in application solutions including;
* Planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
* Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
* Working within and lead efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
* Building relationships and learning rapidly and to achieve objectives including taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models;
* Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends; and,
* Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.