Java / Salesforce Software Engineer
Req #: 190050472
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
As an Application Developer, the candidate will be required to provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments. The role will involve working with business users located in different location as well as other Technology team members. Candidate will be working on decommissioning existing legacy application and parallel help in developing new functionalities in Salesforce application.
The role will include the following major functions/responsibilities:
* Provide solution for new major programs which uses cutting edge technologies for Document Management, Workflow management and notifications etc
* Provide solution for Technology upgrade and Application migrations
* Design, implement, test and maintain major server-side components and web applications.
* Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce architecture & Development
* Proven design & architecture of large complex platforms on Salesforce
* Experience with large Financial Service organizations
* Integration with Marketo and other industry CRM integration platforms
* Experience with APEX and Visualforce
* Integration & testing frameworks
* DevOps automation
* Advanced certification across multiple Salesforce disciplines required
* Implement back-end components of an n-tier application, including data model, data access objects, and application logic.
* Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with architectural standards in all phases.
* Document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
* Research and prototype new technologies as appropriate.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
* Experience with open source frameworks: Open source frameworks, e.g., Spring, Hibernate
* Development of REST API
* Strong experience in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
* Strong experience with Salesforce
* Apex programming language
* Solid understanding of building Salesforce Lightning UI
* Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external API
* Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Familiar with Cloud watch, Elastic IP's and managing security groups for EC2 Servers.
* Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools.
* Advanced knowledge of JMS
* Hands on experience in Micro Service and Docker
* Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
* Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
* Experience with implementing workflow applications is a plus.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.