JP Morgan Chase
Java Developer - Automation Tools
Req #: 190066773
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to leverage skills acquired from program management, client management and team leadership experience, to help shape processes and transform the organization's delivery methodology across Home Lending Technology. Build, strengthen, and maintain relationships across Product Owner, Business PMO, Tech Partners, and Horizontal Technology & Risk teams, to drive agile transformation & adaptation and standardization across Home Lending.
Data management and analytics QA team is seeking an Automation developer that will be responsible for new development as well as enhancements of existing features for an in house automation tool being a part of a scrum team.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
* Work with the automation scrum team to code new features or enhance the existing features of an in house data warehouse automation tool.
* Work with cross LOB QA team members and Development team members to understand the solution requirements and translate those into stories for automation.
* Ability to support the set up and operationalize the tool for the scrum teams that need to use the automation tool for their testing needs.
* Ability to train the users on the features and functionalities of the tool as needed.
* Prepare and maintain user documentation of all features developed
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
* 7+ years Java programming experience
* Strong knowledge and expertise in J2EE technologies for implementing data related applications
* Strong knowledge and expertise in Spring Framework (Core, MVC, AOP, Security, Batch, etc.)
* Knowledge of testing principles, patterns and good practices with JUnit and other frameworks
* Exposure to Big Data technologies (Spark, Hive, Impala), Micro services Architecture and Jenkins preferred
* Written, verbal and personal communication skills
* Ability to analyze, understand, and clearly communicate technical data, specifications and designs
* Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products
* Ability to collaborate with multiple business and technical teams
* Automated build and continuous integration principles, patterns and anti-patterns, and good practices with Maven Open source technologies and frameworks is a plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.