SALESFORCE.COM DEVELOPER - Camping World
Position Location: Virtual work-from-home. Candidates residing in the greater Chicago IL or Bowling Green KY areas will be considered ahead of the others.
Camping World Job #19-8385
We're looking for someone to work side by side with our team members to develop, implement, and support Salesforce.com. The person selected will use their Salesforce and Web development skills to support our Sales Cloud and Service Cloud deployments of Salesforce. Development experience with the Salesforce Lightning User Interface is a requirement.
* 4 year degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred. Experience and/or certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree. Preferred certifications include Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 2.
* Minimum 2 years full stack SalesForce.com development experience with at least 1 year of Lightning UI is required.
* Experience in delivering custom applications on the Salesforce CRM Platform.
* Experience configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers, Apex web services, and API, Experience using Salesforce Lightning required.
* Integration experience, including different business systems and integration tools
* Experience with the Apex data loader;
* Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Platform, and Marketing Cloud.
* Experience with source revision control.
* Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
* Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com.
* Ability to identify opportunities to enhance workflows.
* Ability to work with remote coworkers.
* Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
Travel: Limited as necessary to work with business, less than 20%
ABOUT CAMPING WORLD / FREEDOM ROADS
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
About Camping World
Camping World provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts.