BUSINESS ANALYST / Salesforce.com - Camping World
Position Location: Virtual Work from home anywhere in the lower 48 states. Preference will be given to candidates commutable to our Chicago Loop Office (Lake at Canal).
Camping World Job: #19-8486
We're looking for a Business Analyst ideally with 3 years relevant experience to work closely with our business users and SalesForce.com development team to drive the design & development of SalesForce solutions supporting the RV Sales and Customer Service functions. You'll translate business requests into solid technical requirements for our development team. Working knowledge of automotive or recreation vehicle sales processes would be a huge plus.
* 3+ years experience in analysis and design of business software applications with focus on Web-based applications such as Salesforce.com.
* Strong functional Business Analyst background.
* Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our business.
* Ability to lead design sessions and work with prototyping tools.
* Great communications ability and can easily translate business requests to technical designs.
* Ability to effectively act as a liaison between business and technology to understand the solution objectives.
* Good understanding of how Web-based applications work to design deliverable solutions using the Salesforce platform.
* Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
Moderate travel will be required (up to 50% nationwide).
ABOUT CAMPING WORLD
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
About Camping World
Camping World provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts.