IT Manager, Planning and Allocation
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
This role is the primary point of accountability for the effectiveness and efficiency of all instances for specific applications, JDA Allocation and Packing Tool. As a Manager of Information Technology you will administer the design and coding of modifications or enhancements to existing systems. You will also analyze modifications or enhancements to determine impact on existing production systems. Additional responsibilities include managing the design, development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of assigned program(s) or system(s) and ensuring both the business needs of the functional department and goals are met. You will be responsible for quality control and ensuring the performance, integrity and reliability of the systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Act as the key liaison between IT and Business community to ensure business end users can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively
* Responsible for system documentation, configuration, testing and support
* Identify process and system gaps and map to appropriate business enhancements
* Capture and document business, functional and technical requirements, procedures and specifications
* Develop/execute test scripts and manage system testing for configuration, modifications, and reports
* Work with other business analysts and/or team leads, developers and internal applications personnel to implement enhancements or enable new functionalities
* Conduct regression analysis to identify any configuration and/or custom solutions to ensure proper conversion, migration and integration
* Provide user support as well as Production batch support via Incident Management process
* Hands-on support for Batch process management via Control-M scheduling platform
* Design best in class customizations/solution by understanding the business requirements with a good understanding in JDA application in liaison to sound technical background
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in IS or IE preferred
* A minimum of 6 years' of experience in in package software implementation Technical/Functional role; retail industry preferred
* A minimum of 4 years of Retail experience in Allocation and/or Replenishment
* Deep experience in JDA Allocation systems; JDA Allocation v8.x preferred, specifically with depth and breadths design, construction, testing and implementation, as well as Need Variables.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and organizational skills
* Proven ability to manage project tasks and timelines to successful completion
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently, with accuracy and attention to detail
* Capable of working in fast paced environment with competing priorities
* Experience working on global initiatives across businesses
* Advanced math skills and the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
* Proficient technical skills working with SQL in Oracle databases in latest versions 12c). Programming experience is a plus (PL/SQL, shell and/or windows batch scripting)
* Proficient in SQL Tuning and batch Performance
* Expertise in Shell scripting with UNIX/LINUX
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
* High level knowledge of traditional ERP, Planning and Warehouse Management systems is a plus (JDA Allocation, AS 400,SAP, Oracle, LINUX, JD Edwards, Manhattan, PKMS, etc.)
* General understanding of reporting solutions such as: Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.
* Tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, ServiceNow, Control M and few Version Controls
IT Manager, Planning and Allocation (JDA)
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.