Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Double RL, Polo Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children's, Ralph Lauren Home, Lauren Ralph Lauren, RLX, American Living, Chaps and Club Monaco, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
The IBM Sterling Commerce Developer will work as part of a team to identify functional requirements and, ultimately, plan and implement eCommerce solutions. You will design and develop J2EE-based eCommerce systems, contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications, and analyze as well as diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any functional capabilities of eCommerce applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Participates in technical design under the direction of the technical architect
* Competent in technology for the platform; always focused on honing technical skills
* Delivers to specification with a high level of consistency, quality, and efficiently
* Thoroughly tests their work
* Communicates with Tech Architect and Solution architect in a manner that leaves few assumptions about what the solution is supposed to do or how it should perform
* Surfaces opportunities to improve design when they see them
* Adheres to standards at all times
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent work experience
* 5+ yrs experience with the Sterling Order Management System (OMS)
* Experience designing, implementing and testing customizations on Sterling Order Management System
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, technical environment with minimal instruction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and quality
About Ralph Lauren
Ralph Lauren is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products.