The Microsoft Office 365 Project Manager will join our national Modern Workplace practice to manage large scale, multi-workload Microsoft 365 deployments. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative projects. The overall objective of this position is to provide our clients with a high-quality experience transitioning its business to the Microsoft Cloud and adopt modern collaboration concepts and tools.
* Project management of large, complex Microsoft/Office 365 engagements across entire project lifecycle; including planning, migration, change management, user adoption, and training.
* Curation of repeatable Office 365 project frameworks and templates based on Microsoft FastTrack methodology and RSM best practices.
* Coordination of project resources, budgets, issues, and risks to ensure successful project execution.
* Establish rapport and maintain customer satisfaction without compromising priorities.
* Facilitate client transition to Managed IT Services for Office 365 including CSP licensing transition and deployment of 3rd party backup, performance monitoring, and learning management platforms.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields.
* Five Demonstrated work ethic and ability to work effectively with people at various levels
* PMP certification preferred
* Ability to travel to client sites
* (plus) years of Microsoft/Office 365 consulting experience
* 200 level technical knowledge of Exchange Online, SharePoint, Yammer, Skype for Business, Teams, EMS, and OneDrive.
* Organizational, writing, interpersonal and communication skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req9499
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: TC MITS Inf Modern Workplace
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req9499
Location: One South Wacker Dr Ste 800, , Chicago, IL US
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Current Openings
Degree Required: Bachelor
About Junction Solutions
Junction Solutions offers industry-specific ERP solutions and expertise for the retail and consumer goods industries.