Camping World And Good Sam
SALESFORCE TECHNICAL LEAD (Development & Administration)
Position Location: Denver CO (Office is in Englewood)
Good Sam Job: #19-6774
Key contributor to the development, implementation and support of our growing Salesforce.com footprint. Responsible for designing and delivering world-class SalesForce solutions that optimize our investment in Salesforce, balancing business needs with technical complexity and cost. Work closely with our Architect and two other Technical leads to expand our Salesforce footprint into the Good Sam side of our business (mainly Call Center and Marketing). Reports to Senior Director of Applications.
Good Sam and Camping World is a recognized by SalesForce as a thought leader and early adopter with platform applications in the Sales and Service clouds, commerce cloud, community cloud, platform cloud, marketing cloud and success cloud.
* Leverage your SalesForce development experience to initially support our Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud integrations and deployments.
* Configure, administer and develop within Salesforce using Visualforce, Apex, API, SOQL, and workflows.
* Design and Build lightning community pages, back-end processes, triggers, and advanced API integrations with both SF native and external applications.
* Communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions consistent with business requirements.
* Understand and evaluate business requirements in context with our overall system solutions, including systems outside of Salesforce (Custom Membership, Quoting, Oracle ERP, IDS and Licensing, etc.)
* Perform gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality.
* Develop overall solution design options and recommendations, considering pros and cons (i.e. object structure, development of formulas, integration points, needs for non-native functionality).
* Create comprehensive designs based on working with established Business Analysts and Users to determine best approach to solve complex business problems utilizing Salesforce technologies.
* Drive design review meetings and evaluate technical requirements and options.
* Prepare comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications, solution design documents, technical design documents, etc.)
* Coordinate and negotiate solutions with cross-functional leadership.
* Assist in the development of technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce.
* Participate in code reviews.
* Stay abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set releases as well as industry trends making recommendations for the adoption of new features and technologies.
* 4 year degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred. Experience and/or Certifications will be considered in lieu of a degree. Preferred certifications include: Salesforce Platform Developer I, Platform Developer 2, Administrator, Platform App Builder, System Architect, Application Architect, Technical Architect B2C Commerce Developer or Marketing Cloud Consultant.
* Minimum 4 years full stack SalesForce.com development experience with at least 2 years of Lightning UI is required. 10+ years of web development background desired.
* Leadership or training experience preferred. You'll mentor the current C# development team work with or migrate into Salesforce.
* Experience configuring, customizing and programming using Lightning Web Components, Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers, Apex Web Services, API and SOQL. Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external APIs. Experience with Apex data loader preferred.
* Experience with the design and architecture of custom solutions on the SFDC platform including experience with business systems integration, integration tools and application integration patterns.
* Requires a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements and then translate them into design specifications.
* Salesforce administration, release management, and deployment expertise preferred.
* Experience with source revision control.
* Good understanding of how to map business processes within Salesforce.com.
* Ability to identify opportunities to enhance workflows.
* Strong knowledge of enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, etc.
* Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
* Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations.
* Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle, and SDLC methodologies.
* Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
* Experience with Chatter, Communities, and other Salesforce apps.
* Outstanding communication and team collaboration skills required.
ABOUT CAMPING WORLD / FREEDOM ROADS
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
About Camping World And Good Sam
Camping World provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts.