Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Information Services Support Analyst II provides a range of expertise in day-to-day consultation, training, trouble-shooting and problem-solving for internal computer users. Identifies and addresses complex usability problems, while monitoring and managing user accounts.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Performs a range of complex work to establish and maintain information systems, databases and interfaces to meet business objectives and strategies
* Provides a range of expertise in day-to-day consultation, training, trouble-shooting and problem-solving for internal computer users
* Responds to and resolves computer problems quickly to ensure maximum uptime and minimum disruption to user activity
* Identifies and addresses complex usability problems, while monitoring and managing user account
* Trains end-users in the use and applicability of various computer systems and hardware
* Acts as a lead on Information Services projects, performing analysis and implementation of multi-function office systems
* Analyzes existing systems and/or user needs and makes recommendations for increased efficiency to meet business needs
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience : 3-5 years relevant experience
* Specialized technical expertise and experience in consultation, training, trouble-shooting and complex problem-solving for internal computer users
* Excellent analytical skills and judgment to proactively identify and solve complex problems
* Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
* Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
Meggitt is an engineering company specializing in extreme environment components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defense, and energy markets.