Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The IS Project Manager is responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget delivery of successful SAP forward maintenance and site activities. This role partners with multiple sites, Meggitt global functions and external consultants on SAP.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Manage and facilitate the proper execution of SAP coordination with all sites in the Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
* Monitor all changes with system to ensure compliance and collaborate with site leaders to ensure implementation Maintain weekly SIOP meeting and facilitate inputs/outputs
* Complete regression testing in SAP for hardware and software as identified below
* SAP Change request processing
* Form change
* Solution change requests
* Executing Change request
* Transport to production
* Monitor Transport Log
* Completion validation
* Notification of completion
* Notification of other sites
* Manage and Implement best practices in use for Site & SAP integration including but not limited to standard work, standard reporting, site processes, material shortages, user support documentation and tracking.
* Implement/Monitor KPI's performance for planning and manufacturing
* Ensure best use of planning/manufacturing strategy and message management
* LOB material shortages
* Recovery plans (RCCA for alignment)
* Support use of PFEP in site
* Support on training of any new employees in the SBU for the above functions
* Support the required settings are in use for master data
* Other duties as assigned
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
Extensive SAP experience in day to day Operations
Experience with system implementation management
5-10 years SAP operational experience
Basic knowledge of business case development for out-of-scope requirements
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
* Strong knowledge of SAP system
* Manufacturing Operations and Demand Planning is a plus
* Effective leader with skills at developing individuals and teams, setting goals and holding people accountable, leveraging resources, effective communication, building organizational capability, and professional presence.
* Immediately, develop cadence, provide process ownership, and implement monthly effective SAP implementation processes and reporting for key elements for the site support
* Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in the organization and able to gain respect of cross functional organization.
* Strong working knowledge of SAP
* Strong analytical background and advanced user of Microsoft office programs.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
Meggitt is an engineering company specializing in extreme environment components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defense, and energy markets.