Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The HRIS Analyst 2 under the direction of the Director of HRIS is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of our HRIS strategy. This includes all HR related systems, applications, programs and processes.
Job Core Responsibilities
* HR systems daily management and governance:
* Administer new system releases/upgrades
* Manage governance for HR systems in regards to system changes, priorities, and impacts
* Support the research and evaluation of new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance HR operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
* Administer delivery, documentation and escalated support of Business Process configuration and integration/interfaces for both new functionality and enhancements
* Administer change management plans in place to support new, enhanced technology or functionality
* Provide necessary training to end users to increase their effectiveness and ability to use HR systems and tools
* Administer compliant security administration supporting data privacy and protection requirements
* Support the appropriate development and execution of internal/external controls compliance
* Administer appropriate quality control over HR systems including maintenance of test scenarios and appropriate execution of testing for various changes
* Provide HRIS support for recurring and annual HR initiatives such as talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, annual compensation planning, learning and annual benefits enrollment
* Project Management responsibilities in support of HR and business objectives, both service delivery and technology oriented, including: planning, task management, risk management, issue tracking & resolution, quality management, customer focused, communications plan & stakeholder updates. Ensures quality delivery of project on time and within budget
* Act as liaison and HRIS champion between users, management, and developers on HRIS system issues and projects. This includes system design, system maintenance, system modifications/enhancements/fixes, system optimization and operational/functional issues
* Serve as lead technical subject matter expert and "super user" for HR systems applications and practices
* Proactively collaborate with COE Leaders, HR Team and Business Partners to understand requirements/needs, and implement process and systems to continuously meet those needs
* Act as lead point-person and resource and other projects as assigned
* Data Management & Reporting
* Responsible for ensuring impactful HR Analytics are adopted, including development and implementation of dashboards and reports to support business needs
* Conduct data analyses and presentations
* Accountability for data integrity, including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness and usability (includes core systems and related interfaces). Maintains data integrity in systems through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.)
* Help establish and execute timely data processing and processes for job requisitions, organizational structure, new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes
* Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems and other human resources computer applications and systems
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: BA/BS Degree in Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years' Experience: 5-7 years of progressive experience in HR with significant concentration in HRIS/HR specialties; cloud-based solutions
* Knowledge of HRIS platforms, including systems related to employee systems of record, benefits, payroll, compensation, organizational development and recruitment
* Knowledge of Success Factors & ADP applications (preferred)
* Experience and good command of global HR systems (preferred)
* Strong understanding of Human Resources function within the organization, understanding of HR processes programs and data
* Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standard policy and procedure development techniques
* Experience in supporting a global organization
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills required
* Effective project management skills; expertise in driving projects and initiatives, demonstrating benefits of projects to the organization, and translating customer and business needs into technical requirements
* Ability to lead/drive priorities
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Well-organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities. Excellent prioritization skills
* Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
* Ability to influence, engage and partner appropriately within a Corporate/Business Unit structure which is global and matrixed; inclusive of all levels within the Organization
* Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal and collaborative work style
* Ability to work with and manage confidential information in a professional manner
* Advanced expertise with computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, web-browsers and related systems/database tools
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
Meggitt is an engineering company specializing in extreme environment components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defense, and energy markets.