Are you a data scientist who is seeking the next step in your career? Does working with a global company sound exciting? This may be the position you've been awaiting!
How will you make an impact?
You will showcase your experience by providing insights and support to a team of Intellectual Property professionals.
To be successful in this role, you should be prepared to respond promptly, thoughtfully and effectively to changing work environments, varying priorities and new situations. Most importantly, you should be able to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal resources, clients and other parties in a global and virtual working environment. You will be integral to the efficient functioning of our team.
What will your day look like?
* Enjoy leading due diligence projects and author due diligence reports, white papers, insurance specifications, presentations, newsletters
* Have access to internal and external resources for client and industry research
* Collaborate internally with brokerage, coverage and exposure experts, originators and client services teams and well as externally with private equity firms, representatives at target companies and insurers
* Prepare to shine, as you analyze data and produce high quality spreadsheets
* Create proposals and make presentations to clients
* Serve as a key resource to the team by independently seeking out answers to questions, taking the initiative, leveraging your network of resources to solve problems and proactively cascade knowledge to peer network
* Showcase your ability to be strategic, address issues and establish procedures that demonstrate process improvements
* Enjoy the flexibility of self-directed prioritization of work and projects, and open communication to leaders and team members
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Skills and Experience:
* Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
* Project management experience in coordinating activities and information flow across groups of colleagues and clients
* Ability to establish and solidify relationships internally and externally as well as establish credibility
* Excellent customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally and work independently with a variety of individuals and teams
* We will often see tight deadlines - you'll need to be able to function effectively in these circumstances
* Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and other programs
* Broker's license or willingness to obtain a license after joining the team
* Insurance experience strongly preferred with a solid understanding of financial statements.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or law
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2458294
Category: Mergers and Acquisitions Solutions
Location: United States, WA, Seattle
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.