Aon is looking for a Salesforce Developer
The Healthy Paws Technology Solutions team is looking for a Salesforce Developer to play a key role in delivering best in breed solutions. You will be responsible for developing solutions that will keep all of the complicated processes behind the scenes and enable the users to focus on our customers and not be bogged down with system they are using. Not only will you be in the center of delivering industry leading software solutions, but also you will be a trusted advisor to the company and advocate for our customers. This is a true custom development environment utilizing Visualforce pages and being an expert in Apex is a must.
Your impact as a Salesforce Developer
Healthy Paws is looking for a Salesforce Software Developer to work from our Bellevue, Washington location. This is a full time, permanent position.
Healthy Paws is the top-rated pet health insurance company in the country, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Workplaces in Washington by Puget Sound Business Journal. We are rapidly growing and looking for a full-time Salesforce Software Development Engineer to join our pet-passionate team. This person will work as part of a development team to leverage skills to produce high-level software projects.
* Architecting, developing, and implementing Salesforce solutions
* Identifying opportunities to improve current processes
* Creating and managing custom objects, field, formulas, reports and dashboards
* Developing connections/integrations with other systems
* Managing a Salesforce Service Cloud instance
* Communicate amazingly well in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written form (user stories) with team members and stakeholders.
* Play well with others as a critical team player in a small engineering team with a well-described product backlog and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practices
* Own technology value beyond just developing by providing sound consultation and feedback to stakeholders and team members
* Learn and understand the end-to-end business processes to ensure delivered solutions solve root cause and meet customer requirements
* Plan, design, develop, and document (within a specified deadline) new feature functionality for our software applications per customer or internal specifications
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3+ years of Salesforce/Force.com development and customization experience
* Strong Visualforce and Apex development experience
* Experience with web services development and use
* Good knowledge and understanding of database design and structure
* Experience creating and managing customer workflows
* Strong Communication Skills
* High capacity and aptitude for learning new technologies as needed
* Proactively identifying and mitigating risks
* Planning beyond the delivery of the project
* Able to articulate technical and complex concepts to multiple audiences
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II certification/s
* Agile or Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Lightning
About Healthy Paws
First and foremost, we're pet lovers. For us, Health Paws Pet Insurance isn't just a business venture - it's a commitment to the cause that's closest to our hearts. Our compassion for pets and passion to assure a better life for all pets drives us to offer the best product, to hire the best employees and offer an extraordinary caliber of service that only passion and proven experience can provide. Everything we do is driven from our love of animals and providing the 'wow' to pet parents who've enrolled their furry family members with us!
What our team members say about working at Healthy Paws:
"Healthy Paws is a sanctuary for anyone looking for a supportive, understanding and passionate group of people to work with. There is a great compassion and integrity with how our claims process works too, which I really appreciate because we are able to help pets and their pet parents through difficult situations."
"There's not many career out there where you can feel so fulfilled knowing that you are helping people and their beloved animals, while also expanding your own knowledge in a fun and challenging environment every day. Plus, we get to bring out dogs to work - what's not to love!"
"I love that I am able to utilize the knowledge learned while working in the veterinary field, yet in a completely different line of work. It is so gratifying to be able to identify with pet parents in what their pet is gong trough and help to make the claims process as worry-free as possible."
Healthy Paws is the top-rated pet health insurance company in the country, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Workplaces in Washington by Puget Sound Business Journal. We are rapidly growing and looking for a full-time Salesforce Developer to join our pet-passionate team in our Bellevue, WA office.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our colleague experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2456707
Category: Infrastructure Services
Location: United States, WA, Bellevue
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.