New York-Presbyterian Hospital
LocationNew York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Drive Technological Advancement at New York's #1 Hospital
Information Technology Analyst III
At NewYork-Presbyterian, our commitment to cutting-edge technology is crucial to the delivery of world-class care and caring. Employees throughout our organization rely on technological resources to perform as efficiently and effectively as possible. Now, we're seeking an innovative self-starter like you to support the continuous advancement of our hospital's technical capabilities.
Our IT Analyst III will be at the center of the organization's regulatory reporting effort. This position serves as the liaison and coordinator among hospitals and teams who work collaboratively to achieve compliance to external agencies such as Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Joint Commission (TJC), etc. An ideal candidate will be able to think creatively and plan strategically, will be a strong implementer with attention to details and should be a strong team player. Key responsibilities for this position include keeping track of relevant regulations, informing key players of requirements, understanding impacts of system updates, tracking implementation and compliance status, identifying risks and solutions, and recognizing team efforts.
* Three or more years of related work experience in healthcare regulatory compliance
* Knowledge of EHR, preferably Epic
* Clinical experience and knowledge of clinical workflows
* Experience in project management
* Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
* Strong time management skill
* Ability to work independently, to effectively negotiate and manage competing expectations, commitments, and change
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Five to seven or more years of work related experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work within a team environment
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
* 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
* 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
* 2018 "America's Best Employers." - Forbes
* 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
* 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
About New York-Presbyterian Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive, integrated academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to patients.