Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Req #: 221538
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Security
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You'll Get to Do:
Support CACI-NCS Information System Security Program; responsible for program compliance and implementation of ICD 503 for secure networks under government sponsorship. Support implementation of ICD 503 certification test plans, vulnerability scans, and continuous monitoring task
More About this Role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for providing information assurance support for digital information, ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Responsibilities include the maintenance of authorization to operate IT systems, monitoring and testing of IT systems for vulnerabilities and prevention of compromise, support to incident response and remediation, implementation of appropriate policy, relevant user security awareness and training, and compliance with applicable government policies and directives.
Prepare system security plans in accordance with the requirements of ICD 503 for Assessment and Authorization (A&A).
Maintain day-to-day security posture and continuous monitoring of IS including security event log review and analysis. Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies.
Provide support to the Information System Owner for maintaining appropriate operation information assurance (IA) posture for programs.
Conduct reviews and technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses, and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional
Draft and/or prepare and maintain security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, SCTM)
Monitor and resolve Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate system vulnerabilities on assigned Information Systems
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
The candidate must possess a current TS//SCI clearance.
Education: BS/BA or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum 7 years of related work experience or equivalent
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Xacta tool
Understanding of NIST Risk Management Framework
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.