Technical Project Manager - Infrastructure
Req #: 223266
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Provides expertise to manage Infrastructure for the Integrated Personnel and Pay System - Army - which is a large-scale development and implementation of the PeopleSoft HCM and Global Payroll solutions for the US Army. Work with and manage a large infrastructure technical team to include matrixed staff including subcontractors. Plan, coordinate, and manage design, build, integration, maintenance, and sustainment of infrastructure components to include schedule, costs, and day-to-day customer interactions. Ensures all objectives, deliverables, and technical requirements are completed while meeting the quality objectives of the project.
What You'll Get to Do:
* Manage day-to-day activities of the infrastructure team
* Create and maintain project schedules and track deliverables
* Ensure each project deliverable meets customer operational and functional requirements
* Provide leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
* Interface with government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in project meetings
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the program
* Ensure infrastructure and application engineering builds are in accordance with Technical Architecture Specifications
* Identify and Manage to Performance and Management metrics that track progress against schedule and cost baselines for the program
* Manage technical infrastructure CDRLs
* Maintain infrastructure metrics and report status to program leadership
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 10-12 years of experience of technical management experience
* Must have a minimum of 7+ years of experience implementing/deploying ERP/IT systems, programs and/or software
* Experience managing large, multi-functional teams in an ERP systems development environment
* Experience managing complex tasks under tight budget and time constraints
* Must possess the ability to lead, and delegate responsibility, tasks and authority
* Proven experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships
* Experience with EVM and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
These Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiar with DoD Acquisition Policies (DoD 5000.01 and DoDI 5000.02)
* Experience developing, reporting against, and managing to a large integrated master schedule
* Demonstrated experience with large ERP implementations (5000+ users), preferably PeopleSoft
* Implementation experience with PeopleSoft HCM and Global Payroll modules or implementation of a HR/payroll ERP
* Have experience with DoD or DISA data center operations
* PMP Certification
* Experience managing a program that required formal Earned Value Management
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated success at assisting in the management of, or managing integrated teams of complex technologies and processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with a matrixed organization
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Experience using SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, HP Application Lifecycle Management, HP Agile Manager
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.