Cyber Network Engineer
Req #: 223261
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
CACI, Inc. has an immediate opening for a highly-organized Cyber Network Engineer to join our mission-driven team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned technical and analytical thinking professionals who thrive on supporting our client's cybersecurity mission and growth objectives.
What You'll Get to Do:
Position will be responsible for designing, implementing and securing network solutions for multi-site infrastructures, including configuration of switches, routers, Firewalls and other network equipment.
You'll Bring These Qualifications
* Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required (must have held a SCI level clearance within the past 18 months). In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
* Bachelor's Degree required plus 5-9 years directly related work
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have experience with Juniper firewalls
* Design and implement the network required to provide the enhanced lab capabilities including IP address space determination as well as the incorporating of NATting and VLANs as needed
* Provide specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture
* Provide specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
* Conduct design reviews of the networking design with the customer and NG technical leads and delivering comprehensive documentation
* Support the coordination of the network implementation at all of the lab sites
* Conduct testing of the network design / implementation
* Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
* Evaluate and report on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
* To be successful in this role, the Network Engineer must:
* Have experience designing and implementing networking solutions for multi-site infrastructures
* Have experience configuring switches, routers, Firewalls and other network equipment.
* Understand how to secure network traffic both on internal networks and over the internet
* Can design and implement secure remote access solutions and sharing of information locations across the U.S.
* Can analyze current and projected traffic demands and provide solutions to meet needs
* Have experience with solutions that transfer large amounts of data across both LAN and WAN connections.
* Have experience with secure lockdown of network components
* Be able to perform Trade Studies
* Be able to work closely with the customer and explain and justify design/architecture choices
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Cisco routers and firewalls as well as other Cisco hardware and software
* Experience with IDS/IPS and proxies
* Networking certifications, especially Cisco
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.