Date: Jul 9, 2019
Location: Moonachie, NJ, US, 07074
Company: FlightSafety International
The Data Security analyst will be responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of FlightSafety International's
enterprise-wide data loss prevention (DLP) systems. A primary focus of this position will be working with the Information
Security team, Operations Team and the responsible Business Units to remediate day to day alerts from the DLP system.
A secondary area of focus of this position will be monitoring and escalation of incidents in other security systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitors alerts from FlightSafety's DLP systems and other security systems as assigned.
* Monitor, review and provide recommendations for updates to DLP policies.
* Works closely with business units on classification, remediation of Security events.
* Will be the primary contact for teammate retraining and updates of DLP related training material.
* Expected to follow and continually develop/update work processes to support DLP policies.
* Familiar with regulatory requirements. These would include, (HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc…). Would also be responsible
for working with non-US based locations to ensure that local regulations are maintained.
* Acts as a central point of contact for DLP related audits.
* Assists with the review of first and second level incident response support in regards to review of DLP events and
analysis during and after a security incident.
* Provide 24x7 on-call support, after hours and weekend work as needed
* Document standard network security hardware/software builds
* Complete other tasks as required
Experience, Education and Skills
* 3+ years in information security
* Security+ Certification
* One or more of the following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Enterprise
Defender, GIAC Penetration Tester
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
* Excellent understanding of Data Loss Prevention techniques and technologies
* Understanding of Incident Response techniques
* Basic knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated network
protocols and concepts
* Vulnerability management and scanning technology
* Centralized log management
* Exhibit and practice courteous, ethical and professional behavior while interacting with both internal and external
* Act in a collaborative, team-oriented environment focused on common goals to achieve mutually beneficial
* Be accountable and responsible for the accuracy and completeness of assigned work and results
* Prioritize and manage work load and communicate issues clearly
* Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
* Comply with all laws, regulations and company policies
* Travel when required
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
About Flightsafety International
FlightSafety International delivers professional world-class training to operators of business, regional and commercial aircraft.