Date: Jun 18, 2019
Location: Flushing, NY, US, 11371
Company: FlightSafety International
BASIC FUNCTION: The Enterprise Contract Administrator is responsible for the administrative support, implementation and sustainment of the Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) Project Plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned.
* Owner of the development of contract lifecycle processes, policies and contract lifecycle process documents
* Maintains the functional specification and overall management of the CLM-Matrix application along with the IT Configuration Specialist.
* Learns CLM-Matrix software, writes workflows and contract methodologies.
* Works with CLM-Matrix systems administrators and the IT Configuration Specialist to ensure CLM-Matrix is configured to support the contract management process and workflow
* Provides training and support to the contract managers and contract users in the business units and corporate departments
* Provides scheduled and ad-hoc reports related to contract management to stakeholder groups and senior leadership designed to create visibility and to mitigate contract related risk
* Enters contracts into the system and creates workflows.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
Bachelor's Degree (B.A. /B.S.) from a four-year college or university (Business, Finance, Accounting, Project Management, Information Systems or related field)
A minimum of five years' related contract management experience, within a planning or contracts environment. Ability to travel as needed.
Familiarity with contracting processes, contracting law and methodologies.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES OR REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver's License, where applicable.
United States citizenship and passport.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Collaboration skills, the ability to influence without authority
* The ability to analyze technical data
* Knowledge of principles and processes used in needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
* Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
* Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions in order to choose the most appropriate one
* Customer and results-oriented
* Ability to influence supervisory level associates and bring issues to resolution
* Ability to prioritize multiple activities and complex projects simultaneously
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
About FlightSafety International
FlightSafety International delivers professional world-class training to operators of business, regional and commercial aircraft.