Raytheon Company is looking to fill a full time Administration Technician position located in the Tysons' Corner, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office on the KODIAK Program. The primary responsibility of this position is for the individual to maintain multiple spreadsheets to assist the sponsor to assist in creating/developing metrics for Congress and/or Office of Congressional Affairs. This individual must be proficient in EXCEL usage, strong research skills, and attention to detail is a must. The right candidate will perform a combination of technician tasks, such as scan documents organized virtual files and hardcopy, research different databases, receive and categorize incoming flow of information, provide/coordinate information for review with multiple agencies, POC for review responses from other agencies, Data transfer officer (DTO) coordination with IT, and other ad hoc duties. This individual must be able to work independently and/or team environment concept.
The candidate will perform duties of a data transfer officer (DTO) primarily running virus scans on portable media. The candidate will be given customer-mandated training to full-fill duties of DTO and be expected to comply with the customer's regulations governing these electronic media transactions.
Other duties include supporting various customer' needs by sending unclassified mail, send and receive both classified and unclassified faxes, sort incoming mail.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Contractors and Customer management.
* Ability to work in a team environment and build a partnership and strong rapport with people at all levels, including customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
* Attention to detail is a must to ensure case files are opened properly, correctly identified and updated in a timely manner.
* Proficiency in the use of MS office, the Internet, and other Sponsor internal applications, tools, and processes necessary to complete routine and moderately complex administrative tasks
* Ability to work independently during the absence of other team members.
* Provide back-up support to other members of the team for such things as desk coverage, vault opening and closing
* Ability to effectively manage deadlines and multiple competing priorities, as well as to adapt to changing work requirements.
* Must have an understanding of security requirements to be able to adhere to them.
* Collaborate with other support team members to ensure the necessary coverage is provided during core hours (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
* Must have current TS/SCI with poly, and be crossover eligible
* 36 hours, 4 day work schedule
Additional Desired Experience:
* Knowledge of the intelligence community
* Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 2 years professional experience.
* High School Diploma plus 6+ years of work experience
132111BR 132111 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.