One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon's Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). The more than 1,100 employees of SADID provide requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, operational analysis and simulation modeling research and development, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems. SADID welcomes you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity conducive to a flexible work schedule and environment.
Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters.
The System of System Department (SoS) supports IDS by providing world class Weapon Systems Engineering. Domain Expertise includes Radar Systems, Effector Systems, Battle Management, Command and Control, Communications, Network Design, Battlespace Integration and Interoperability for Domestic and International Customers.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
The Systems of Systems Department is seeking for talented system engineer to join a team of engineer that designs and develops world-class integrated air and missile defense systems in our Tewksbury and Andover, MA, and Pelham, NH, locations.
* Perform Systems Engineering tasks related to Integrated Air Missile Defense (IAMD):
* Systems Engineering Studies / Trades to determine solutions to technical issues
* System Requirements Definition and Analysis
* Algorithm Development
* Requirements Documentation Updates
* System Test and Analysis
* Work in coordination with the Program office to interact with customer and end-user representatives in developing system requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and 4(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline
* Proven ability to develop, document, and maintain processes, methods and tools.
* Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to develop technical solutions to complex issues
* Proven technical analysis - trouble shooting, identify root cause
* Strong analytic, technical and problem solving skills
Obtain a DOD Secret Clearance within 1 year from date of hire.
* Experience in requirements development and design of system level software architecture.
* Proven experience with current air defense programs with specific experience in large, complex systems.
* Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex User requirements
* Knowledge of radar systems
* Experience with signal processing techniques, system control
* Knowledge of Electronic Warfare/Electronic Attack/Electronic Protection Techniques
* Previous military service with US Army PATRIOT system
* Understanding of defense design / planning process
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, DOORS
* Existing DoD Security Clearance
This is a G08 position.
What's YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We're inspired by a noble mission that's shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America's Best Employers by visiting us online at .www.raytheon.com
Stay Connected: Don't miss out on what's happening at Raytheon.
* Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
* Follow Raytheon on YouTube
* Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
* Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
"Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
* Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
140671 Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MA - Tewksbury
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.