Informatica Software Engineer Lead
Req #: 190052821
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
* Prior experience with application delivery using an Onshore/Offshore model
* Experience with business processes across multiple Master & non-master data domains in a services based company
* Demonstrates a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
* Demonstrates high standards of professional behaviour in dealings with clients, colleagues and staff.
* Is able to make sound and far reaching decisions alone on major issues and to take full responsibility for them on a technical basis.
* Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication.
* Experience with gathering end user requirements and writing technical documentation
* Time management and multitasking skills to effectively meet deadlines under time-to-market pressure
* Work closely with the rest of the teams to provide data services for our ETL, ESB solutions, to meet technical and business goals.
* Support presentations to Customers and Partners
* BE/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
* Design, develop, and support integrations for ETL, analytics, near real time, ESB, web services, Cloud including Salesforce, on prem.
* Develop Informatica Cloud workflows to implement ETL, ESB solutions including, transmission, encryption, masking and archiving of files, data received and generated
* Unit test to ensure the ETL, ESB code delivered is running and conforms to specifications and design guidelines
* Document deployment procedures
* Develop test plans to ensure functionality has been implemented correctly
* Able to lead the developers part of ETL, ESB (Informatica Cloud + Salesforce) team.
* 10+ years of related experience is required.
* Should have at least 5 years of experience as a technical lead in ETL (Informatica) area.
* Demonstrated experience with ETL development with data integration to support ODS, MDM, Salesforce & extracts.
* Strong on Salesforce integrations, Salesforce APIs, APEX, Lightning is added advantage
* Demonstrated in depth skills with Relational with the ability of all aspects of design and development. Fully versed and prepared to demonstrate a technical knowledge of ETL, ESB patterns with Salesforce & Informatica Cloud, On Prem.
* Demonstrated experience with different Salesforce APIs, APEX Batch, Scheduling tools, etc.
* Good knowledge of Salesforce objects in Sales and Service clouds, Bulk data load optimizations, Gov Limits, avoiding perf issues using right Salesforce patterns
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.