As an Implementation Training Specialist, you will travel to HCHB customer sites in the home health or hospice industry to implement our software solutions and train clients on new workflow and use of the software. You must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. This position requires patience, extensive travel, and a professional client presence.
You must possess the desire to learn and stay current in technology, to learn the home health and hospice industry, and to teach people in groups and individually. You must be proficient in use of computers and related equipment and be able to communicate effectively and convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
You should be patient, organized, detailed oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Domestic travel 90% of the time is required.
Skills and Requirements:
* Lead clients through the implementation, training, setup, and use of the software
* Assist clients in testing/validating the setup of the software
* Support clients on the software after its deployed
* Ensure timely communication to customers, both internal and external
* Prioritize reported customer issues and escalate as necessary.
* Effectively provide consultation and educate customers on the appropriate use of all products within the Homecare Homebase suite.
* Assist customer field agents to utilize the hand held application and synch data back to the office based application.
* Assure confidentiality of agency information and adhere to HIPAA policies.
* Good investigation and problem solving skills.
* Ability to understand complex software applications.
* Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
* Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal direction.
* Citizenship: all HCHB require applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions. * Valid Driver's License
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years of professional experience.
* Experience in customer service/support or training on software applications preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
* Medical/healthcare experience a plus.
Additional Information and Benefits:
* Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k). * 6-month temporary assignment * Sign-On Bonus and Assignment Completion bonuses awarded * Homecare Homebase is an Equal Opportunity Employer.