Multiple positions available
For more information on ADP's LIfion, please go to https://lifion.com/
Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at Lifion - ADP. It's the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line -- on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
ADP is hiring a Project Manager In this position, you'll be responsible will be responsible for supporting multiple Lifion initiatives at ADP and at ADP clients and work with a team of highly skilled consultants, managers, developers and subject matter experts. The project manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects and accounts by interfacing with senior management, project team members, and the client to meet expectations. This position's primary purpose is to manage project teams on customer engagements to ensure project deliverables and milestones are met. This position may lead project teams for various implementation projects simultaneously.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
* Drive the successful delivery and end-to-end project management of multiple concurrent ongoing projects and implementations.
* Responsible for the development of key project deliverables (e.g., project schedule, status reports, issue logs, stakeholder alignment, budget forecasts/updates etc.).
* Assist management and the Client with preventing and resolving issues that may impede project success.
* Provide team members with direction and vision of the engagement and related business goals, including motivating people to perform, listening to people, providing feedback, recognizing strengths and overcoming challenges.
* Drive the process of gathering or confirming requirements, define project scope and develop engagement timeliness / resources as needed.
* Ensure a consistent high-level of quality deliverables throughout all projects.
* Ensure projects are managed against the requirements of scope of work and manage applicable change control process.
* Provide guidance and mentoring to team members as needed
* Promote teamwork and active collaboration amongst project team members
* Lead team members in professional conduct
* Cultivate referenceable and loyal clients
* Assist in identifying opportunities to deliver additional products and services
* Assist in identifying and maintaining relationships with reference contacts
* Participate in sales/marketing processes and pre-sales activities and provide support when requested; provide internal and/or client approved project information for use in sales/marketing activities.
* Liaise with members of all levels of the organization, Client and Partner community.
* Conduct and publish post mortem reviews upon project completion or termination of a client relationship
* Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
* 5-7 years of experience managing complex IT projects including; defining project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and status reporting and project analytics.
* Experience with at least one (1) HCM enterprise solution; including SAP SuccessFactors, Kronos, Infor, ADP, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple projects, timelines and priorities.
* Detail oriented, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Travel to Client locations as required - 20%
* Program Management experience
* Human Capital Management Tools knowledge
* PMP certification or similar
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.