ADP is hiring a Associate Project Manager. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the execution of global, enterprise-wide projects for D&I/CSR across multiple business units and functions.
You will ensure that the assigned project deliverables are provided on time, within budget and in accordance to specification. You will assess project risks and hurdles and reports wider issues.
The Associate Project Manager supports the delivery of either a full project or a significant portion of a very large and complex project impacting all of ADP. This position is the primary interface with one or more HR Functions as well as other internal departments (ex: Enterprise Applications, Finance, Legal). Based on the scope and complexity of the project, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the project and keeping the stakeholders apprised of project milestones, scope and expectations as well as performance issues and risks. Produces reports and presentations as requested.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Follows Project Management disciplines in the following areas: Scope Mangement, Schedule Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management and Communication Management.
* Develops project plan. Maintains an updated schedule and inventory of resource requirements (external and internal). May have contact with third party vendors regarding integration of their products.
* Contributes to project structure and staffing plans, and drives the staffing process, which may include selection of personnel from other internal departments.
* Assesses problems and risks for successful project completion. Escalates approvals on scope changes, critical path issues and resolution of team resource conflicts.
* Acts as relationship manager for key vendor relationships, including establishing joint performance goals that hold vendors and ADP stakeholders accountable for results. Establishes measurement criteria and recommends renewal or replacement of vendor.
* Uses establishes tools and methods to communicate tasks, milestones, dependencies, issues and escalations across functions. This includes program meetings, minutes, executive briefings and issue mangement tracking. Collaborates with cross functional Product and Project Managers on all Project management deliverables.
* Acts as primary interface with the project sponsor(s) and stakeholders as well as the Program Manager.
* When applicable, manages the project budget. Prioritizes and escalates requests for additional funding.
* Accountable for meeting project schedule and results, client satisfaction and the quality of the deliverables.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Assists Level 2-4 as Project Team Member
* 1 - 3 years of directly related experience
* Bachelor's degree - Business / Systems or HR
* Strong PowerPoint skills
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written; strong organizational skills
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.