Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ID Badging Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Allstate ID Badging program across the Allstate enterprise. The ID Badging Administrator reports to and supports the Physical Access Control System (PACS) Administrator and the Allstate physical security organization. This includes the configuration of the badging workstations and printers operated by Allstate that are part of the Software House C-Cure physical access control system and visitor management system (iVisitor). The ID Badging Administrator also works with outside vendors supplying access control badges, as well as manages and supports site personnel responsible for ID badging operations and maintenance.
* Manage the short term and long term operational performance of the C-Cure Badging functions, client workstations and printers
* Manage the C-Cure 9000 Badging Client and visitor management system in coordination with the PACS Administrator.
* Maintain the necessary certifications across the system's capabilities to optimize overall system performance and functionality.
* Manage the enrollment and credential issuance workflow at the badging offices across the Allstate enterprise.
* Manage the inventory of locally stored identity credentials.
* Oversee the contract security ID Badging staff and site administrators of the C-Cure 9000 Badging Client.
* Work with the PACS Manager to manage requests for credentials and the maintenance of users and their roles in the C-Cure system
* Work with PACS Administrator and other badging system vendors (e.g. credentials, printers) to understand and provide input into the product roadmap so that its functionality best meets Allstate's short and long term needs.
* Generate reports as necessary to support the PACS Administrator and Allstate business objectives in general.
* Maintain the access control and visitor management system supplies including smart cards, ID badge lanyards, visitor management badge stock and printer supplies (e.g. ribbons and laminations).
* Commitment to ongoing training and support for site administrators and security staff.
* 1-3 years of experience in a physical security systems integration, physical security systems, badging systems or related security technology/administration role.
* Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills used in the interaction with the Allstate workforce.
* Working knowledge and strong aptitude with security systems, and certification in C-Cure 9000 covering badging functions.
* Working knowledge of photo ID cameras, printers and the badging system configuration.
* Working knowledge of networking, personal computers, Windows® operating systems, MS Office, and internet protocol.
* Working knowledge of visitor management systems such as iVisitor, Easy Lobby or PassagePoint.
* Working knowledge of cybersecurity and network security best practices.
* Experience and knowledge of Allstate information technology tools including SharePoint.
* Ability to communicate effectively and manage and support other system users.
* Self-starter with ability to multi-task, problem solve and participate in cross-functional teams
* Ability for limited travel is required.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, computer science, criminal justice or related field desirable.
* Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
Allstate is a company operating as a personal lines property and casualty insurer.