We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Project Manager who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed. You will serve as the subject matter expert around HR processes and HR operations and how we leverage technology to automate these processes within any given application.
What You'll Do
* Perform project management duties over core, strategic HR projects and initiatives, including project plans, status reporting, issue resolution, and value delivery
* Facilitate alignment and decision-making across HR leadership and other key contributors to successfully implement HR initiatives, achieve specific waste reduction and improve HR's value proposition to the business
* Implement project management methodology aligned to Solera Way principles and our drills
* Gather Business requirements: lead the gathering of business requirements.
* Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications Document Requirements: detailed and concise descriptions of business and technical requirements. This effort includes considerations for regulatory, business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. The documentation should reflect "current state" and "future states" of the business function
* Manage requirements: Assemble the HR project team, assign roles, prioritize tasks while at the same time oversee and recommend test scripts to analyze results and recommend appropriate solutions as necessary
* Project Integration: Establish the framework needed to ensure all elements of a project are planned, coordinated and monitored. This may include development of a project plan, change control plan and an execution plan
* Scope Management: Work with primary stakeholders defines what is in and out of project scope. Ensuring scope is documented and approved identifying the collective set of project deliverables
* Project Timing: Define project activities, sequencing of those activities and estimating level of effort
* Budgeting & Cost Management: Pull together the estimated cost for the project, identifying when expenditures will occur, overseeing the budget vs. spend throughout the projects life-cycle and incorporating controls to ensure the project stays within budget.
* Team leadership: Identify the skills needed for project success and work with stakeholders to ensure team member skill sets align with project assignments
* All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned
What You'll Bring
* Bachelor's degree in related field required
* At least 4-years in the HR field required
* PMP/ PMI Certification or equivalent preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing global HR Operational projects
* Previous experience with HR workflow management, performance management, document management and HRMS
* Advanced understanding of six sigma & lean principles
* Ability to translate technical requirements into HR Operational outputs
* Knowledge with HRIS to include iCIMS, UltiPro, Kronos & Workday is a plus
* Understanding of the Shared Services and Centers of Excellence models
* Experience leading organizations through change a transformation
* Able to use finesse and force to challenge key stakeholders to ensure project success
* Work extended/flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc., as necessary
* Ability to sit for multiple hours at a time and to work multiple hours a day at a computer keyboard.
* Ability to remain alert and focused during the work day.
* All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Solera is inventing cognitive data platforms to digitally transform the ways the world manages life's most important assets - the vehicle and the home.